First NX Fish video test....
The lens is small, with a good cap front and back and even a lens hood built in.
This is a short video taken with my very short knowledge of video and fisheyes.
I tried to get the water in each corner.
Took some stills, to be checked out later, still on scene, couldn't wait to share with you:
Any critique, good, bad mild, harsh is welcomed.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|