Everything seems to work with my Flucard except changing aperture, shutter speed, ISO, compensation from my Galaxy.
Whatever I do the settings stay as set on the camera. I have tried P, Av, Tv and M. Whilst I can apparently change the settings on my phone and then tap Done there is no reaction from the camera. Returning the list of settings I find the change has not taken place.
There is no reaction to the Next button whatsoever.
I have tried using refresh.
Focussing and taking pictures works perfectly.
I have read and reread the operating manual.
Anyone have any ideas?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%