Yeah, they usually keep a safe distance that is often beyond my lens's reach. But occasionally they surprise you like this.
Looks like you did a good job focusing and tracking him as he walked the shoreline. I always try to include room for the feet even if they're not visible. My mind seems to expect a certain amount of space where the feet would be. Very nice image though and definitely sharp.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|