Can a Video shot at F/22?
I have a project that would need me video stitch a background to a foreground. Then found that most camera can't shot at small aperture, f/22. I try it with my nikon D90 and Nikon V1. Any idea how to shot video at f/22?
For deep focus, you probably don't need an aperture that small.
Some believe that small aperture simply yields bad results. See:
By "stitch" do you mean an overlay with a soft boundary or green screen?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO