Nikon 1 with adapter and manual lens question
On Nikon 1, does the camera turn on and the shutter fire when there is no lens attached to the body?
One should try aperture priority or manual mode to do this I assume.
I am wondering this because the N1 series apparently can shoot with a dumb adapter and old manual lenses.
If the camera gives an error message when there is no lens attached, how does it work with a dumb adapter and manual lens?
Thanks in advance for your response.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%