Nikon 1 with adapter and manual lens question
On Nikon 1, does the camera turn on and the shutter fire when there is no lens attached to the body?
One should try aperture priority or manual mode to do this I assume.
I am wondering this because the N1 series apparently can shoot with a dumb adapter and old manual lenses.
If the camera gives an error message when there is no lens attached, how does it work with a dumb adapter and manual lens?
Thanks in advance for your response.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions