Can Pentax be used professionally?

Started Aug 13, 2014 | Discussions thread
SBS
OP SBS Senior Member • Posts: 2,504
Re: Can Pentax be used professionally?

JNR wrote:

SBS wrote:

My text disappeared. Will try again later.

Really, don't we all have better things to do than respond to a baiter who can't even manage to post a comment properly?

My bad for even bothering to point out the obvious.

What's obvious is how much you enjoyed slinging your knee jerk reaction barbs, none of which were worthwhile.

– Can't post properly? I've been on this forum for quite a while (note my "senior" status) and this is my first fumble. Aren't you lucky to have witnessed it?

– Can't spell? Guilty as charged. So I should be disqualified? Not before people like you who aren't interested in understanding what an OP is saying (or trying to say).

– Stop shooting so cheaply? Mind your own business. This comment has nothing to do with the topic.

– Invest in back up equipment? Read my posts. I never shoot a wedding without two cameras. When one went in for repair, I purchased another even though I had a K20 in reserve.

– I'm a baiter? Hardly. I've been using Pentax for many years, and yes, professionally. Discussing a company's service policy is just as valid a point for discussion as the quality and scope of their products. You should be aware of my presence on this forum (if you are not too conceited too notice). The question is: Why are you so quick to slam anyone who raises a question about Ricoh (please note correct spelling) that isn't laudatory?

– Stop whining and go elsewhere? So expecting a repair to be completed within 5 months (and counting) is whining? Get over yourself. Who made you the Pentax forum police?

JNR, I have read many of your posts (oh yes, I noticed), and have found them to be usually valuable insights. Sadly, this was not one of them. Having a bad day?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
JNR
JNR
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
SBS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow