Leica warranty with gift receipt?
I find myself in a position where I can save a significant amount of money on a new, unused m240 but I don't want to take my chances when it comes to warranty.
The seller recently bought the camera from an authorized Leica dealer but never registered the product online. He has a gift receipt for it from the dealer and assures me that the 2 year warranty will be applicable if I buy the camera and then register it in my name on Leica's website. Does anyone have experience with warranty fulfillment on digital M's where the proof of purchase is a gift receipt? Thanks!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%