Comparison of: Zeiss Otus, Sigma 50 Art, Nikkor 58G, Nikkor 50/1.4G, Nikkor 50/1.8G

Started Aug 10, 2014 | Discussions thread
FlowBerlin
OP FlowBerlin Forum Member • Posts: 66
Re: I hate to be confrontational but...

photoreddi wrote:

I liked a lot of your review but ironically, it's just like the Nikkor you love to disparage. It did/said many things well but overall, it was let down by your tone and bias, making it a truly stupid review.

Are you unable to convey the same information without coming across as an immature twit that's out to use insulting, disparaging adjectives that seem designed to be shocking and controversial, spreading your name and blog the way a devious marketing expert might recommend? Am I correct in guessing that you've read some of Zack Arias's blog articles? Not quite the same since he avoids the technical details that you delve into but similar enough in tone.

Sorry to hear you think it's stupid and that you felt insulted. No, I'm not familiar with Zack Arias, nor with his blog articles, I'm afraid that's all just my very own fault. None of your suggested intentions, though, all natural.

Happy shooting!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
xtm
xtm
xtm
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow