D300 Super Moon
Being a short, light and long lens, I originally bought the lens for astrophotography.
I still need to practice and document its usefulness in this application.
Being a fixed f/8, it is not fast.
I have some done some birding with it, but with manual focus, I need a stationary target.
Of course, you will have the Donut Bokeh, but it can be photoshopped out.
It's not my go-to everyday lens, but I will use on occasion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%