Tar and ashes!
The biggest woodland fire in modern Swedish history is raging 70km away from where I live in Borlänge. It has been ongoing for 14 days now and a week ago the whole county was engulfed in the tar and ash filled smoke which was a nice opportunity to make some beautiful photographs.
The white Balance is not off! This is how it looked like. A foul stench and tearing eyes was shortly followed by a rain of tar and ashes.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%