I was giving up on Remask 4
I was unable to use the new Topaz Remask 4. I was looking to replace it!
But I have an old PC running XP and the choices, well, not good.
I remembered Remask 3 had a dpf instruction manual and went looking on their site, yes they did. Downloaded the file and printed out the relevant pages.
Yippee I'm able to use the colour picker tools.
I had forgotten the fact that manufacturers spend a fortune developing and decimating instructions. Which are then promptly thrown away.
Now I gotta practice.
Vaya Con Dios
I have a list of people you missed!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%