I am looking to buy a new p&s camera to replace my aging Samsung TL 350. I am looking at the Panasonic LX 7 and the LF 1. They seem to have the same size sensor, but a different lens. The LX 7 is faster all the way through the zoom range, albeit slightly shorter. Are there any other differences between the cameras. Is the extra $ 100 worth it for the LX 7?
The third camera I am considering is the Sony RX 100 ( original ) or is that a dirty subject here?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|