Catalogue - Lightroom or another?
My workflow (if I can call it this) is the following:
- Take pictures RAW+Jpeg
- I import all photos via PlayMemories as it is easy and fast.
- Develop the most interesting RAWs in PHOTO NINJA, then save as Tiff
- Open the Tiff in Photoshop Elements 12, mostly with Nik Collection
- Save the results in Jpeg
- Thus, at the end, I have RAW, TIff, and Jpegs files in my folders.
I now want to see which is the Cataloging method that makes most sense to me Just so we can focus, this is not a RAW X Jpeg, or Lightroom vs PN thread... I have the three software (Lightroom, PN, PSE) and that's the way I adapted better.
That said, does it make sense do the Cataloging via Lightroom and then go to PN and PSE? Or is there another easier and faster software? As an info I've been using PSE basically as a vector to Nik, so using Lightroom for this is not out of the question.
I appreciate your input.
Thanks so much!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO