Earliest A-Mount Body?
The first A mount camera was the Minolta 7000 and came out circa 1985. It was the first production autofocus 35mm slr. I still hav my fathers 7000 with crossed X's, the camer I learned photography on. You can pickup a workin 7000 for about $20. It was a gret camera.
The Maxxum 7 was the best SLR ever made. That is what I would get for shooting film if I were you.
Your APS A mount lenses will vignette (have dark corners) on full frame 35mm camera like the ones listed above.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%