Fake (permanent) Fuji sales on lens?
Here in Canada, the 55-230 has been on 'sale' for the longest time for $299 with a supposed savings of $100. Now I see the 55-200 on sale for $549 with a supposed savings of $200. Some retailers will note it as a sale whereas others list it as a regular price.
Maybe Fuji is feeling the heat from the competition or lack of sales and is starting to lower the prices on their lenses?
I came to the Fuji mirrorless party late and missed out on the big sale (last year?). Knowing what they sold for during the sale, it is tough to pull the trigger on lenses, especially when you even see used on Craigslist selling for more than when they were new on sale.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4