D7100 and what lens?
So i'm thinking of investing in Nikon (i currently shoot have a canon t2i and tamron 18-270mm lens).
Im planning on buying the d7100 but can't decide which lens to get.
Does anyone have experience with the Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6, 70-200mm f/4, 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII, 80-200mm F/2.8 or the 80-400mm f4.5-5.6
I'm probably going to get a 1.4x teleconverter as well a 270mm has barely been enough for me up to now (wildlife) so 200mm definitely wont be.
Yes the 70-200 2.8 is about $1000 more than the others but is it much better? worth the extra grand?
This will probably be my only lens for the time being.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!