5D Mark III front socket pc board NEED
my cam is out for repair, already 6 weeks.
The repair guy send me a picture after talking. He is missing a part call front socket for my 5D III, he said the piece is available for the model older 5D II but it's to new as he said. He also told me he asked Canon Canada but after 2 email it seem that the guy is sleeping on gaz.
If I get the piece, he will be able to revive my camera. He already test with another camera piece, so he is working conscientious on it. He also repair my older XSi and it work since, about 3-4 years already.
If anyone know the part number, it may be useful.
I live in Canada but if I need to get it from outside, I will consider any good provider (I mean a suitable business place).
I think the piece is the one with the longer blue line I made and identify 1
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%