RX100 III - overexposed images?

Started Aug 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
Rick Evertsz
Rick Evertsz Regular Member • Posts: 267
Re: RX100 III - overexposed images?

Javier Romero wrote:

Jesus, Another issue with this camera, mine has a terrible auto focus issue, inconsistent white balance and I 've been having a hard time dealing with this overexposed images problem, so annoying, I feel I just wasted almost $900!

Javier. I'm really sorry the m3 isn't living up to your expectations. It has exceeded mine by a large margin (and I was delighted with the m1 I had for a couple years beforehand).

I haven't had an auto focus issue, nor an over exposure one. The m3 performs similarly to the m1 in that respect (for me at least). Of course, there are a few niggles. Skin smoothing when face detect is on for video was a complete shock (yesterday). Haven't recovered from that one yet!

I hope you can either exchange it for something you prefer, or at least you come to find that it's not as bad as you have initially found.

Rick Evertsz's gear list:Rick Evertsz's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony Alpha 7S Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS Sony FE 70-200 F4
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Marti58
MOD Marti58
MOD Marti58
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow