Aperture blades dont open 70-200 f2.8
This just started happening with my 70-200 - anyone have any clues ? I'm on a photo trip this weekend and not near a repair shop at all.
When I mount my 70-200 on my D800E the parture blades don't open. When I look thru the viewfinder it is quite dark. When I take the photo all works fine and the exposure is correct. If i turn LiveView on the blades open and the LCD display is normal brightness. It makes taking photos thru the viewfinder nearly impossible. Other lenses work just fine.
Any suggestions appreciated!
In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice, theory and practice are different.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%