Need replacement cap for GX1 14-42 lens
I lost my lens cap for the 14-42 kit lens that came with my GX1.
The two I ordered using Amazon's seller descriptions don't work at all.
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Here's the GX1 and the wrong Goya lens cap I received yesterday... grrrrrrr
I think the early 14-42 had 52mm threads and the later is 46mm. It should be marked on the front of the lens with the filter size beside a circle with a slash through it.
You should be able to get one anywhere.
Just look up 52mm or 46mm lens cap, but you have to know what size it is.
Your link is password protected. There's nothing there.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4