First few shots with 5D3
had the camera a week or so now and I am just getting to grips with it. My last Canon was a 50D nearly 3 years ago now and a lot of the controls are familiar but the AF in particular is taking a bit of time to get comfortable with and consequently a couple of the shots are a little soft but nothing too major.
Getting used to FF DoF is contributing to the issue at the moment but getting there.
Mainly photos of my little boy and his friend so far. Love the IQ - all RAW and PP'd in LR + PS CC but really the files do not need a lot of work and the way it renders skin in particular is sublime. Really captures the delicacy of a baby's face.
Will take it out for a proper go possibly at the weekend...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4