K3 Envy

Started Jul 29, 2014 | Discussions thread
Pete Dee Veteran Member • Posts: 3,759
Re: K3 Envy

leggeron wrote:

Maybe the old fashioned way, just buy it in a shop ans smuggle it on the house afterwards

That has worked for me over the the past years.
Mind you, my wife still suspected it but is gracious about it so still a risk. I'd suggest you talk it over and buy her something also - that way it's fair. I stopped smuggling stuff in the last couple of years and feel better about it.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leggeron/
Just so you know how good/bad I am at this.

Really, time for a new wife then I think. I have a frank and honest relationship with mine.

To get my wife used to the idea that I was going to get a K3 to go with my K5 out at lunch with wife and 21 YO daughter I said to daughter that I would have the K5 as a spare for her to use because I was going to buy a K3, she had tipped the K10D off a tripod while she was shooting some time back and it had stopped working. No response in the negative from the wife so I did the order. Wife happy, daughter happy, me extra happy!!

Pete

Pete Dee's gear list:Pete Dee's gear list
Pentax Optio W80 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow