Further exploring the time-lapse app hx400v
During my holiday in Croatia I've tried some more time-lapses with the Sony App.
WHen it became more and more dark limitations of the hx400v came up. More and more noise.
I've also tried to make a time lapse of the stars but this camera isn't made for doing this, it was complete useless, a lot of noise, not sharp, a little bit logical for a bridge camera of 460 euros.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors