Nikon Flash Question.
a few questions:
1. are using the on board flash, or one mounted on hotshoe.?
2. how are you trying to adjust the Flash Exposure Control.?
are you doing it with the +/- button on top of flash?
or are you doing it with the control on the back of the flash.?
I ask these questions because I always can add or subtract flash when I use manual mode on the camera and iTTL on flash.
Are you sure the exposure did not change??
Hi off camera flash with flex tt5 mini tt1 and AC3 controller, but for some reason when I reset the pocket wizards to factory default I can adjust FEC now, that was weird.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%