Can't find Hoya HMC Japan UV(O) filters?
I was going to buy a HMC UV(O) Japan filter in 72mm for the sigma 18-35mm 1.8, but can't find them in stock. I see alot of these UV(C) ones that are made in the phillipines instead. Were these all made as replacements? There's also a "skylight" HCM UVO, but I don't know what that is. Seems like it removes blue from the pictures.
There are other colored ones, ND filters, and polarizers, but no plain clear ones made in japan that I can find. What's the deal with that?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%