Will red pattern light hurt babies eyes?

Started Aug 3, 2014 | Discussions thread
ppires85 Regular Member • Posts: 445
Re: Will red pattern light hurt babies eyes?

hotdog321 wrote:

ppires85 wrote:

Red pattern lights might make the baby unconfortable and he probably will reflexively avoid eye contact with it. You can deactivate the beam if I'm not wrong. There is an option under flash configuration or focus.... I'm not sure. It's not going to hurt him also.

Please avoid using destructive laser beams for your shootings. Those can harm even spaceships

These aren't lasers.

Ok, we don't know who is in the other side and it could be Mechagodzilla trying to find out his talents. He isn't anymore into destroying cities. Guess what? Mechx wanna try photography, thinks the laser beams are fancy, but in the end he gets all sad because he was INDEED using laser beams of that type or even proton torpedos. In the end you will have a frustrated gargantuam cybernetic monster rampaging again Japan or USA.

You know what? I think being careful is well translated as a good thing to have in excess for example on a circumstance like this one. You will thank me if I'm right and OP is actually Mechagodzilla....

ppires85's gear list:ppires85's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Rokinon 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow