PART 2- This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.08.02 -PART 2

Started Aug 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Florida Nature Photographer OP Senior Member • Posts: 7,838
Re: Mellow Yellow

I was very attracted to this shot immediately. After if I wasn't inclined to give feedback it would have probably ended there. Then I started to analyze so I could saying something approaching intelligence.

If it were mine I would go back and try to get the same shot without the reflections of the two people. I suspect there will be others who say the people make the shot. For me the shot is the metallic orange color and the structure of the metal.

I would also try, and probably fail to get both the floor line and the top of the elevator to align horizontally.

I definitely think there is something there.

Also, I have no idea if this is possible but it *might* be cool to have the photographers reflection at the end of the tunnel. I'd want to give that a try and evaluate in post.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
RC3
yyr
yyr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow