Always look to the shadows and catchlights.
One & two are fairly hard light but not hot-shoe flash hard. Look how the edges of the shadows are slightly soft. Could be a small softbox at over 3 times the diagonal away from the subject.
The light for one and two are above and camera left.
Three is flat light, probably an overcast day as hotdog says.
Four is again fairly hard light located high and camera left - look at the shadow her right arm and shoulder throw on her chest. This light is a bit softer than for 1 & 2.
Living and loving it in Pattaya, Thailand. Canon 7D - See the gear list for the rest.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4