Nikon 85 1.4 Review and Test Shots
I've always wanted this lens. I've had both the Sigma 85 1.4 and the Nikkor 85 1.8g, but neither satisfied me because I always envied the bokeh of the older Nikkor. The 1.4g is out of my price range.
Here are the sample images of a man that recently graduated and wanted some portraits. It gave me a reason to really test the lens, and he agreed that I could share the photos.
Instead of a wordy review, lets just say pictures are worth 1000 words. Feel free to comment.
"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!