5D ii repairs - Shutter assembly unit
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
First post on here because I'm stuck and can't find any infer on the subject!
I left my 5Dii in my car on a very hot day. Needless to say when i went to use it that evening it didn't want to play ball. The shutter was very slow and it wasn't actually taking photos.
I've had it checked out and i've been told it needs the shutter assembly unit repaired for a fee on £460.
1. Any advice on anywhere that may do it cheaper? (UK based)
2. Any idea how much it would go for parts/spares
3. Any more additional advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%