Color lens filter recommendations?
Some time ago I bought an inexpensive 77mm diameter “sunset” color filter for my Nikon D300S. It sat on the shelf for a while, until I used for my landscape photography a few weeks ago. I like the effect, although the orange color at the top is a bit strong (the top half is color, the bottom half is clear.) Does anyone use similar filters? If so, can you recommend a brand/type?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO