SD alphabet soup.
I have no previous experience shooting DSLR video, but thinking of giving it a go; so I'm "looking" for a Card suitable for shooting Videos with my 6D.
I currently have two Sandisk 16 GB SDHC 45/MBs cards that are fine for stills, but likely not the best choice for "movies".
I don't anticipate doing any "lengthy" "flicks"---Just "quick-takes".
Some of SDXC Cards I'm looking at are:
Lexar 64GB / 600X .
Transcend 128GB / 200X
Any advice as to speed & capacity for quality results would be appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%