Yet another full frame vs crop sensor question :

Started Jul 29, 2014 | Discussions thread
AlbertInFrance
AlbertInFrance Senior Member • Posts: 6,849
Re: Yet another full frame vs crop sensor question :

seventh son wrote:

Aletheia wrote:

If YOU can't see it, why would you ask others whether THEY can? If you can't see any advantages to Full Frame, my advice to you would be don't bother.

What other answer could anyone give you?

-- hide signature --

Nothing is enough for the man to whom nothing is enough.

Exactly why I am asking as I have not had the opportunity to make the comparison myself ..... looking for a more informative response than this .... and "what other answer could anyone give you?", other than yours ? See thread. Thanks.

I'd guess that most people who need to ask this question are not capable of consistently getting enough out of their kit to benefit from the (fairly small) advantages of FF.

What sells photographs is content. If you have a compelling image competently shot then you're much more likely to sell it than a pedestrian image that is technically perfect. Most 'art' photographs are probably sold at the first glance; the buyer doesn't usually put his nose to the print and check for deficiencies..

-- hide signature --

Albert
Every photograph is an abstraction from reality.
Most people are more interested in the picture than the image.

AlbertInFrance's gear list:AlbertInFrance's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Fujifilm X-T1 Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
hdr
hdr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow