Does anyone own both the 70-200 f2.8ii and the 135l? If so do they get equal usage out of them and what do you mainly shoot with them?
I'm undecided on my next lens choice. I want to carry less particularly on days out with family but I also want to get great shots of my family.
I currently have 5dmk3, 24-105, 70-200 f2.8ii and 85 1.8.
I was thinking of the 135l and 40 2.8 pancake and using the 24-105 and 135l as kit for days out etc.
Any advice thoughts welcome. Thanks
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%