Image keeper rate. (Motorsport)

Started Jul 31, 2014 | Discussions thread
David Pavlich
David Pavlich Senior Member • Posts: 2,935
Re: Image keeper rate. (Motorsport)

This is an interesting thread.  For one, I'm a car guy and two, the question (you will note what I placed first :-)).  My son is a photographer and one of the "problems" he has is customers that want to see EVERY image.  The miracle that is digital allows you guys that are pros to just fire away, whether it's for your enjoyment or for a customer.  I was visiting him a few days ago and he was in the midst of processing a shoot of a recently engaged couple that he shot in the French Quarter.  What I saw was a lot of terrific pictures, but when he showed me what he looks for, I felt like the real hacker that I am.

I don't know his total image count for that shoot, but the ones he picked to show them were great. It helped that the couple was very "into the shoot" and really did some good stuff to make Brian's work a little easier. Many of the things mentioned here about composition, color, flatness, etc. were the things that he pointed out as he was scrolling through the images.

Anyway, I enjoy reading the responses from you guys that are really good at this.

-- hide signature --

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
-- Kurt Vonnegut,

David Pavlich's gear list:David Pavlich's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Tamron SP 35mm F1.8 Di VC USD Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow