Help with DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite
I have DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite v7.5.5 installed in my desktop PC.
The software WILL automatically download DxO Optics modules for Nikon D5100 and D600. (The RAW files from these two cameras are recognized).
However, it does NOT download modules for Nikon D5300 and D610 (the RAW/NEF files from D5300 and D610 appears as "unsupported").
Can someone explain this? Thank you.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|