5d mark ii problems
The symptoms are as follows (which occur randomly and intermittently):
Blank white image recorded, same image recorded over and over, white recorded with pink strip at the top or bottom of image, sometimes cant go into live view.
These symptoms occur with my two lenses 100mm and 24-105mm Removing the battery for a little or most of the time when I take my SanDisk EXTREME 60MB/s 16 GB out (but sometimes it takes several goes to do this).
The body is in immaculate condition, never been dropped or got wet inless it was a few sprinkles but immediately wiped off.
If anyone has a good idea of what this could be id be forever grateful.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4