I've been asked to take a corporate group shoot of 6-7 people.
I don't have a large backdrop and planning to use a white-ish wall in the office as background.
I have 3 lights, 3 umbrellas, 1 softbox available.
I was thinking of using two umbrellas one camera right and one camera left, and maybe one high on axis?
Any suggestion also on how to position the subjects?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors