Does Tamron 16-300 work with Canon 70D in video function? Lens not attached error?
I have the 16 - 300, and had a problem with it on the 350D; after a few shots I would get an error with aperture information being relayed to the camera, and would need to shut it off and remove the battery to reset.
the lens however, works fine with my 60D and 7D, so I am not sure why you seem to have the problem with the 70D.
perhaps an em to Tamron and Canon to see if they have a fix.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 23, 2014|
|Jul 25, 2014|
|Jul 30, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)