I've used several of the Lowepro Cirrus & TLZ belt/shoulder or holster models to fit an FZ28 or G-body m4/3. Just check the interior dimensions on their website for fit. The dimensions are just a bit on the snug side when new.
I always "reversed" the hoods for storage to keep the bag size down.
If you can find one, the Cirrus 110 should work with the grip facing up and the hood reversed.
If you want the lens hood mounted, the TLZ might be the better option, but I got to where I liked the grip up method better for hiking with a belt/shoulder pouch. It seemed less bulky and more compact.
Thanks BB, I"ll have a "Google" and take a look.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%