Dumb question I have: I currently have a Sigma dp3 and absolutely love the picture quality (in good light).
I tend to buy and sell gear the whole time ... so I thought I should buy something "proper" and stick to it. I have the chance to purchase a used (very good condition) 5dII with the 24-105mm f4 L for 1660 USD.
I guess the price is alrighty. How does the 5d II compare to the 5d I - sharpness wise (aa filter weaker on the original 5d??). If the 5d II matches the 5d I in sharpness-terms, then the dp3 is for sale. I am asking because I once had a 5d I ... dp3 is not much better imho.
what do you guys think?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)