If you don't know what a "photobomb" is, it's the current term for when an unwanted person or other creature shows up in a photo, usually one involving people posing for the photo, and the unwanted presence interrupting on purpose. When shooting the after concert "meet and greet", it's hard to avoid such things. I'm constantly moving around to get good angles, and sometimes I have to just put my camera to my eye and release the shutter with no chance to plan the shot. Often I am taking photos of people while they are posing for someone else.
I chuckled when I came across this "double photobomb" after a Suzy Bogguss concert.
Feel free to post your own interesting photobombs.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!