Started Jul 23, 2014 | Discussions thread
mostlyboringphotog Senior Member • Posts: 8,049
Re: nice expressions

geraldPP wrote:

leopold wrote:

Great shots and story.

The #2 is very powerful.

Thanks Leopold! You're the guy that takes very nice portraits of handsome frogs

It's great that you're also turning your lens to us pesky humans!

-Gerald

Gerald,

You know I kinda worship your photos and do thank you for returning a good portion of that good will back, regardless if I deserve it. I especially appreciated your kind word on "Man looking at a painting" I said what I said (in all sincerity but because I did not know how to say what you said)

Before this gets to be just a big self congratulation, I'd like to say your #2 does nothing for me; it's exactly what I would put up and say see the pain, the pain... and I don't see.

However, on Your #1, I do see the healing, I feel the healing, I can taste the healing, the healing energy, the sexual goodness of healing, the only part that brings me back to the reality is the right side with bright (almost burnt out figures). I mention this to show that I'm not just a groupies (it's OK If I am).

I'd like to suggest cropping out about the half of the standing figure on the right side but I feel like I'm telling Elvis or Mozart to tone it down...

mostlyboringphotog's gear list:mostlyboringphotog's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Pentax 645Z Nikon 1 J5
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow