Whats coming by end of the year for Canon mounts...
Here is whats coming up in the immediate future with Canon and Sigma:
- Canon 7D Mark II in August or September.
- Canon 5D Mark IV/ 1DX Mark II by end of year.
- Sigma 20, 24, 28 1.4 Art lens in next few months.
- Canon 100-400 IS II by September
- Sigma 300-600 OS by end of year
- Sigma 85 1.4 by end of year
- Sigma 135mm 1.8 OS Art lens by end of year - big lens
What might not be coming:
Canon 24-70 F2- 24-70s are generally very hard to get right. Even Canons 24-70 II isnt right if you get a bad copy which has happened to me and many popular lens reviewers. I think they are working on it, but this will be very hard and I will be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 26, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4