Whats coming by end of the year for Canon mounts...
Here is whats coming up in the immediate future with Canon and Sigma:
- Canon 7D Mark II in August or September.
- Canon 5D Mark IV/ 1DX Mark II by end of year.
- Sigma 20, 24, 28 1.4 Art lens in next few months.
- Canon 100-400 IS II by September
- Sigma 300-600 OS by end of year
- Sigma 85 1.4 by end of year
- Sigma 135mm 1.8 OS Art lens by end of year - big lens
What might not be coming:
Canon 24-70 F2- 24-70s are generally very hard to get right. Even Canons 24-70 II isnt right if you get a bad copy which has happened to me and many popular lens reviewers. I think they are working on it, but this will be very hard and I will be pleasantly surprised if it does happen.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 26, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|