s120 battery - same or new issue?
Hi All, I've had my s120 for a few months now but having less use of it than originally intended. Anyway, the last few weeks I've had more time to play with it. The batteries were fully charged on the day. Using it for a handful of shots (but no video footage taken) it was then put away. A few days after I attempted to switch it on there was no power at all! I swapped the battery and that was dead too! Have I a faulty charger or camera?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO