Android camera and using smartphone
I consider buying a wi-fi camera. I really like the "android cameras" and also samsung products.
There are few interesting models: Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 , NX320 etc.
The reason for wi-fi camera is that I want to see my baby in his room from my smartphone (but it should also be a regular camera for vacations).
Which camera do you recommend?
What is the latency from the time the video is recorded by the camera till I see it on my smartphone?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%