I print photos through Costco. I notice that my print colors are off from what I see onscreen. I use a laptop and have tried to calibrate it through Windows but the calibration isn't that accurate. It is a Lenovo G570. Nothing special.
Is there a way I can create a file to print (Costco) and make adjustments that I can apply to all the prints I print? I thought I heard something about a gray neutral print, or something along those lines. My photos have a yellow tint that I want to adjust and would like to find an easier way to make this adjustment than through trial and error.
I always print at the same Costco.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!