Explosive mix of Music and Boxing (µFT and FT photos - high ISO)

Started Jul 22, 2014 | Discussions thread
RoelHendrickx
OP RoelHendrickx Forum Pro • Posts: 25,636
accidents will happen

LouHolland wrote:

Yes, I recognize the mistakes, because after reading the manual (E-M10) over and over again and practice all settings in camera too so many times I thought I could play the piano blind ...but was quite disappointed in practice like a lot went wrong and still be less but still!

It's not only that you make decisions that turn out badly.

Sometimes, with a new camera, it is not even obvious that other decisions are possible.

And with an old camera that you know inside out (like I my E-5), there can still be some accidents from sheer forgetfulness (not changing back to default from a particular setting) or just because of camera-environment interaction.  I've had it often that my focus point was moved inadvertently or I had use the SCP and then accidentally reactivated and changed metering or focus mode or ISO or whatever.

However you show a nice compilation of images, the first is astaounding and five, seven and eight a pleasant fine series of forms, but the former can be directly stuck on a bilboard attention as a trigger for the match.

Thanks Lou.

If you are into the boxing bit, there are many more in that separate gallery.

Lou

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow