first settings on a sx50
First settings question followed by many more. Please bare with me. I know few use the auto setting, are there reasons that one would use this?
Digital zoom--- standard,off ,2.0x or what?
MaxISO speed,,,,,,,1600 or lower
High ISO,,,standard, high, low ??
What mode is best to play with? TV and mess with the shutter speed ?
AV and set the aperture and let the camera select the rest?
Etc....... These are all probably loaded questions, but as you see I'm just starting out trying to understand what ,when and why.
Is a UV filter a must have or do any of you all use one just for protecting the lens?
Thanks for your help
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!