My E500 fell on a rock with the 12-60 lens attached. Both got damaged and the 12-60 was sent for repair.
The E500 starts as usual, its screen and all buttons except the shutter release button seems to work. I was able to copy the images from it to a computer too.
But when I press the shutter release button it switches of basically. I have to remove the battery and put it back to get it working again.
I want to repair it myself if possible. Has anybody repaired or opened up the E500. Is there a repair manual I can download. Any thoughts would help.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%